Arrow's new employer orientation will help you succeed in to getting off to a good start with your new worker. Mark it on your calendar now. (Cantonese with English translation)
IF YOUR ELDERLY IS THE ONE WHO WILL STAY WITH / BE IN CHARGE OF THE HELPER IN FUTURE, PLEASE INVITE THEM TO COME TOO. YOU ARE ALSO WELCOME TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS WHO ARE EMPLOYERS TO JOIN.
DATE: AUG 2, 1900-2130 OR AUG. 3, 2013,1530-1700 (ONE SESSION)
Arrow Employers, employers' spouse and parents - free of charge,
Non-arrow employers- $150 per one person. 2 people: $200, 3 people: $250
You will learn:
- How to improve workers' sense of belonging
- What are the common concerns of Filipino new arrivals
- How to supervise helpers' work.
- How to teach your helper to manage the grocery budget
- How to conduct evaluations: frequency, content, and precautions
- Salaries and holidays calculation and payment records
- How to understand Filipino culture
- New helpers common problems and treatment methods - such as: borrowing money, relationships with grandparents, mobile phone use, etc.
- 新傭工的常見問題及處理方法 - 如：借錢，與僱主的父母相處，手機的使用等。